With this feature you or your participant can download a document during the online meeting. This file can be:
- An auttogenerated PDF (create by a template)
- A document, which has been uploaded previously during the online meeting
Downloading an autogenerated PDF
Copy the code snippet into your script
|<node id="Download_documents" type="Download">|
<title>The title of the node</title>
<attachment templateCode="doc02" />
After copying it, make sure to do the following:
1. Make sure the node id is unique. Give it a name / number or combination (here: Download_documents).
2. You can give the node a descriptive name (here: Download documents).
3. Change the title, it will be visible on top of the screen (here: The title of the node).
4. Change the text, it´s an optional subtitle (here: Subtitle).
5. Make sure the templateCode is referring to an existing template code in the template library (here: doc02).
Each node can end with a goto field. If there is no goto step, the script will automatically jump to the next node. You can add, just before the </node> the following code <goto>nextNode</goto>, where nextNode needs to be replaced by the node id.
Downloading a previous uploaded document
Replace the attachment-code by:
|<attachment uploadId="up01" attach="true"/>|
Tip watch: Video: Create your own Script (basic) to create your first own Script.