You and your participant can download documents during the online meeting.
With this feature you or your participant can download a document (which was previously autogenerated in Idiligo) during the online conversation. This file can be:
Copy the code snippet into your script
|<node id="Download_documents" type="Download">|
<title>The title of the node</title>
<attachment templateCode="doc02" />
After copying it, do the following:
1. Make sure the node id is unique. Give it a name / number or combination (here: Download_documents).
2. You can give the node a descriptive name (here: Download documents).
3. Change the title, it will be visible on top of the screen (here: The title of the node).
4. Change the text, it´s the subtitle and visible (here: Subtitle).
5. Make sure the templateCode is referring to the code in the template library (here: doc02).
Now check the script by running it...click 'Start new session'.
Tip watch: Video: Create your own Script (basic) to create your first own Script.