Advanced code snippets:
Nodes can be made invisible for the client (use visible="false")
<node id="Present_documents" type="File" visible="false">
Each node can end with a goto field. Here the name of the node is mentioned where to jump to afterwards. <goto>node006</goto>
If there is no goto step the script will automatically jump to the next node.
Optionally a node can have actions:
- An alert (pop up notification)
<action type="Alert" trigger="Next" fireOnce="true" text="Are you sure?" />
- Explanation of the command in alerts :
- FireOnce=true: A user can visit this node multiple time, but the action is executed once
- Trigger=Load: The action is performed when loading the node
- Trigger=Next: The action is performed when stepping to the next node.
- An email is sent out
<action type="Mail" trigger="Load" fireOnce="true" text="The user completes the form!" email="firstname.lastname@example.org" />