1. Log in to your Idiligo account and click on ‘Meetings’.
2. Click on the Meeting you would like to learn more about
3. General: In this tab you find the date and time, of when the meeting was held and the expiry date of the Online Meeting. After the expiry date, the meeting details will no longer be available, since the meeting will automatically be deleted. You can modify the expiry date by clicking on it and saving the change afterwards.
4. Collected data: If you filled in a form during the Online Meeting, the collected data is stored here.
5. Files: All documents that have been automatically generated, signed or uploaded during the Online Meeting are stored here. Download them by clicking the three dots and then ‘Download’.
6. Remarks: If you used the ‘Private Notes’ function during the Online Meeting, this is where your private notes are stored.